Our Firm has provided advice, counsel, and assistance to clients on a wide range of construction law issues, at all points in time for given projects. Whether it is at the onset to help negotiate, review, and draft contracts, in the midst of the development when unexpected issues and claims arise, or at the end to close out the job, our Firm diligently provides effective and efficient assistance.
Georgia’s lien law changed in 2009, and our Firm has helped many clients navigate through the subtle complexities resulting from the changes. We assist clients protect and enforce their rights, whether it is recording a lien and thereafter initiating litigation or arbitration, or filing an equitable petition to cancel a meritless lien.
Our Firm’s practice areas include:
- Contract Review, Drafting, and Negotiation, including The American Institute of Architects (AIA) form documents
- Contract Compliance, Terminations and Disputes
- Environmental Risk
- Materialman’s and Mechanic’s Liens
- Construction Defects and Warranties
- Government Bidding, Procurement, and Contracts
The prompt disposition of construction law disputes is essential to the efficient completion of every project. Our Firm can help be part of that solution.
For more information or to arrange a consultation, send us an e-mail or call us at (404) 888-3772.